Mac / PC Hard Drive Data Recovery
Whether your on a Windows, Mac, or Linux system, we can recover your data.
Data recovery is available for all hard drives using FAT, NTFS, HFS+, or EXT file systems and all disk sizes including 1", 1.8", 2.5", and 3.5" IDE/SATA hard drives.
Our Data Recovery Process
- Diagnose hard drive or storage device.
- We notify you with the results
- Recovered data is moved to a your transfer drive.
- Your recovered data is ready for pickup or delivery
Data Recovery Price
Recovered Data for a single drive is $300.
There are a few types of hard drives that require significantly more time to recover. These drives will incur an additional fee if the recovery is successful:
- Hard drives larger than 2TB, there is an additional $100 fee if successfully recovered.
- If you have an encrypted hard drive, for example: Western Digital external hard drive with "Smartware," there is an additional $100 fee if successfully recovered. These encrypted hard drives are much more difficult and time consuming to recover. Hard drives with "Smartware" will be encrypted even if you never set a password as they use hardware and sector-level encryption).
- If your 2.5" USB hard drive has a USB port built into the PCB, for example: Western Digital My Passport USB 3 hard drives, there is an additional $100 fee if successfully recovered. This is due to the complexity of recovering data from a hard drive without a SATA or IDE interface.
Your recovered data must be moved to a transfer hard drive. We carry portable and desktop external hard drives and USB flash drives for purchase. You can bring your own transfer hard drive or you may purchase one from us.
Common hard drive failures we handle:
- Clicking noises (not always internal damage)
- Won't mount on your Desktop (Mac)
- Doesn't appear in BIOS or Windows (PC)
- Data can't be recovered using software tools
- Accidentally reformatted
- Accidentally erased / trashed / recycled files
- Corrupt file system or operating system
- Missing or lost files
- Virus infection
- Dying or completely dead drive (no noise, doesn't spin up)
- Broken USB connector or other interface
- Liquid damage / water damage
Privacy & Confidentiality
Privacy and Confidentiality is extremely important to us, and you. We assure the privacy and confidentiality of your files. We never share any recovered data with anyone other than the owner of the hard drive.
Did you know?
- Your insurance may cover the cost of data recovery. Either homeowners or renters insurance could provide coverage
- Coverage may exist by an actual endorsement on your policy or may be able to be extended under "loss of intellectual property", "valuable documents, files, or records" or "electronic media". Contact your insurance agent or broker to find out
- Almost all commercial or business insurance policies include some coverage for data recovery
- Data recovery may also be considered a business expense that may be able to be written off on business taxes.
|Devices We Support|
|External Hard Drives|
|Hard Drive Brands|
- Western Digital
- G-Tech, G-Drive